Elixir Engineer - Phrase, Hamburg, Germany

Introductory paragraph

Hi @elixirforum. I’m happy to announce another Elixir job in my team. We’ve launched our new flagship product - Orchestrator in February and are now building even more cool features for it. I can only say that it’s a very fun and creative job (not a common CRUD app) and we have a very motivated and passionate team.

About us

My name: Aleksandr
My position: Team Lead
Company name: Phrase
Company website: https://phrase.com
Company headquarters (country): Prague, Czech Republic

About the job

Job title: Elixir Engineer
Job application: Jobs | Phrase
Job description: Work on improving our flagship product - Orchestrator by using Elixir, LiveView and Kubernetes.
Position on remote work: Ideally Hamburg/Germany, or close to it. The team is located in Hamburg and we come to work together in-person often. Should be able to come at least 1-2 days per week to the office.
Qualifications or experience required: Significant experience in building and maintaining large-scale web applications with Elixir/Phoenix.

About the interview process

1. Call with a recruiter
  2. Call with me
  3. Home assignment
  4. Call to review the assignment
  5. Offer

How to apply?
Follow this link

4 Likes

Too bad there is no worldwide remote opening.

Really liked working with k8s operators on my previous job, we used Introduction - Metacontroller + some existing nodejs code we had, so no elixir there.

Are you guys using bonny?

2 Likes

Where are you located? Why don’t you apply anyway and we’ll see where it takes us? :wink:

Haven’t heard about bonny before, looks interesting. We are using Argo and using Argo Rest API for communication, but talking directly to Kubernetes might also come in handy in future.

1 Like

Hi,
Do you consider candidates from Prague?

Absolutely. We have an office in Prague as well!

I’m considering relocation to the EU in the near future. Would Phrase consider sponsoring the visa if the match is good?

Unfortunately not. I’m very sorry if it prevents you from applying.