A solution to having more templates per component collocated with it in the same folder

Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all.
Thanks!

1 Like

It’s up there:

It works in my project with mix deps.get, but I need some help to resolve the issue with the docs link to non existent source code page on github (the ‘<>’ in top right corner): PhoenixLiveViewExt.MultiRender — phoenix_live_view_ext v1.0.0

Also, since this is my very first time publishing a library in Elixir, can you please check if I effed up something else as well?

Thanks

3 Likes

Can you please make a screenshot with the broken link? I don’t get it.

And congrats with the release!

1 Like

Thanks.

Here’s the screenshot:

The link should be like this:

And I don’t know where to configure it to become so.

I think you need to tag the release commit as v1.0.0 but not sure

2 Likes

Correct. It works now. Thanks!

Uploaded the modules of the library update, the Distiller stuff that I decided to call Listiller since it distills appended/prepended container lists.

It works in my project when I get the deps, but the docs are far from complete. Will require writing tests too (although I’ve been using it successfully up until now as a part of my project, not a separate library as it is now). So, if you feel like volunteering, any help on tests will be more than welcome. Though I guess, I’ll need to expand the docs first and I need to upload the small JS part.

This library is essential for writing LV apps with LiveComponent lists (nested too if needed, e.g. tables) for it optimizes the current LiveView capabilities with the container lists something like 4 - 10 times, depending on how large the model (the number of LiveComponents).

Ah, yes, you’ll need to get it from github for it’s not nearly as ready for hex.pm.