Alex Koutmos' Blog

In my first blog post I cover how to package an Elixir 1.9 release within a Docker container using multi-stage builds. I also go over introspecting the running app with observer_cli. Check it out!

12 Likes

In this blog post I cover how to add error monitoring to your Elixir+Phoenix application using Sentry. Check it out!

5 Likes

Ever wondered how to use Prometheus and PostGIS within your Phoenix application? Check out Part 1 of my 2 part series:

4 Likes

Part 2 of the Prometheus+PostGIS+Phoenix series is now published. Check it out if you want to learn how to make cool dashboards like the one below.

6 Likes

Really liked going through this! Very well explained. The stress tester with the erlang modules was a sweet surprise :wink:

I would love a Prometheus and Grafana deep dive! Hope I’m not alone here :grin:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the tutorial :smiley:. I’ll be releasing my next post later this week on RabbitMQ+Broadway. I’ll put something in the queue for Prom and Grafana though. Stay tuned!

1 Like

In this blog post I cover how to setup RabbitMQ along side Broadway to create a powerful yet simple data processing pipeline. Check out Part 1!

2 Likes