Awesome Elixir Full Stack Engineers for a London FinTech (Remote or Onsite)

Elixir Engineers of all levels - London UK, 100% Remote working
Elixir, GraphQL, Phoenix, React, Ruby/Rails + NodeJS
We are a passionate friendly team looking at growing our engineering team to deliver an awesome set of products for 2021 and beyond.

We are making mortgages effortless. We’re looking for a full-stack elixir engineers at MBT to make digital products in a uniquely collaborative way that brings technology, culture and people together.
We’re a small team building tools to simplify the mortgage process. We have an award winning product. We are looking for experienced developers ideally with good knowledge of Elixir + React.

About Me

My name: David Clarke
My position: CTO
Company name: MortgageBrokerTools
Company info and history: Established 2018, product launch 2019. Elixir is our primary platform with React. Other microservices using a mixture of nodejs + aws lambda + ruby/rails. Executive team based in UK. Our engineering team is scattered through Europe and Africa.

About the job

Job title: Elixir Engineer
Job description: Software & product development. We want to maintain a collaborate framework for building awesome software.
Salary range: FT or PT - USD15 - USD40 p/hour.
Position on remote work: Fully remote.
Qualifications or experience required: Strong engineering skills, good work ethic and excellent communicator.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: New Product Development.

About the interview process

Informal chat with CTO about past experiences and what you are looking for. Technical interview with follow team members (to understand your level of experience), meet and greet with CEO.

Further info
Please email me with CV/linked-in link and what you are looking for.
david@mortgagebrokertools.co.uk or contact via our website www.mortgagebrokertools.co.uk
No agencies please, just awesome engineers.

3 Likes

Baptiste - can you send me an email from a different email account. the email I replied to is bouncing.

2 Likes

Hello, you can reach me at ekuklu(at)icloud(dot)com.