At Malomo, we’re on a mission to help e-commerce brands and consumers build better relationships with each other. We do that through a fresh approach to shipment tracking. By helping brands create rich post-purchase experiences, we help them engage their customers and keep them excited while they wait for their order.
10s of millions of consumers view our tracking pages each year. As a Backend Engineer, you’ll help us create cutting edge software for high-growth ecommerce brands.
We’re backed by leading venture funds including Base10, Harlem Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners, and High Alpha. We’re growing super fast (500% last year!) and looking for incredible people to join our engineering team.
My name: Anthony Smith
My position: Cofounder & CTO
Company name: Malomo
Company info and history:
- Company was founded in 2019 by Anthony Smith and Yaw Aning
- Has raised $8.9M over three funding routes
About the job
Job title: Elixir Engineer
Salary range: Starts at $100k
Position on remote work: Our team is currently 100% remote
Qualifications or experience required:
- A proven career as a backend engineer; hands on experience building great products. SaaS experience preferred.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases, SQL, and experience with database modeling (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, translating complex technical requirements into easy to follow direction and documentation
- Experience in high growth, early stage tech preferred
In this role your core responsibility will be developing various products that power our post-purchase experiences. Our backend stack is Elixir + PostgreSQL. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help expand the engineering team and build out architecture and processes as we scale.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Your core responsibility will be developing various products that power our post-purchase experiences. Our backend stack is Elixir + PostgreSQL. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help expand the engineering team and build out architecture and processes as we scale.
Please apply through AngelList.
Sorry, we were unable to generate a preview for this web page, because the web server returned an error code of 403. Instead of a preview, only a link will appear in your post. cry
Benefits of Working at Malomo:
- Work from where you’re most productive (Remote OK)
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (50% paid by us)
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid parental leave
- Access to a generous cultural engagement budget
- Discounts and stipends to shop at your favorite brands each month
- A team who cares about your professional development