Elixir Development on Windows 10

Really? linter-elixir-credo is working on Windows 10 here for me, though I do have the entire mingw suite of tools installed so that may help.

As you can see from the linked issue, itā€™s been a while it was discussed. Roughly at that time I also had a chat with other people hit by that problem and the only people that we were able to find were running on linux. None of the windows folks had luck.

Anyway. Since even my workspace is moving away from atom in favor of VScode and emacs, I do not care any more for atom.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently searchin for the best environment for elixir coding on windows. Are there some articles like the one above but for VScode?

Iā€™m not aware of any articles, tutorials or stuff.

I just opened my first *.ex, got a banner which told me that there were plugins for this language, which I installed and then dropped about three weeks ago after the ElixirLS has been released.

VScode just worked for me, not like atom where credo didnā€™t work correctly, it also didnā€™t crash in the last 6 month.

1 Like

Thanks @NobbZ Iā€™ll try my luck :slight_smile:

My environment is Windows 10 with Vim and Powershell.

Every once and awhile I go for something a little bit more risquƩ and do explorer ..

Are you really trying to tell me that there is ANY other way to code? Nonsense.