Elixir Forum 2020 Update!

Just a quick note to apologise for the delay.

We had originally pencilled in a launch for mid February, however that changed to the beginning of this week when the forum was finished (we expanded our themes and there was a show-stopper bug that needed sorting).

However… although we originally planned on being ‘just’ a forum, we now think we have an opportunity to be more than that :003:

This unfortunately means we’ve had to push back the launch again - sorry! While we’re hoping it will be next month unfortunately things may become complicated due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

But all is not lost, the reason I am posting this is because I know you and a number of others have asked about our coupons!

Our coupons are actually moving to the new polyglot platform (for non Elixir-specific items) and will be copied here when we launch. This makes sense because the new platform is a multi-language platform so the coupons can benefit more people. Since the launch is delayed again now though, we have activated the coupons on the new forum, so if you, or anyone else would like to use them just PM me to let me know and I’ll get you set up on the new forum where you’ll be able to take advantage of them :023:

Apologies once again for the delay but hopefully this will be of some help to those who’ve been waiting what is now quite a bit longer than we expected.

8 Likes