We are almost completing 6 years and the pace of growth is very fast, so we are very excited to open more places in our engineering team. If you are passionate about what you do and your life is programming and solving problems using technology, this opportunity is for you.
Our customers range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, so the responsibility is big and the products we deliver impact the local and global ecosystem.
We truly believe in the fullstack profile. When we talk about fullstack it does not just mean infrastructure knowledge, backend and frontend, but business knowledge, caring about the customer process, helping organize deliveries, and other day-to-day tasks.
All our projects are guided to metrics and high visibility (all always on the same page) because we understand that most projects fail due to lack of communication. In addition to using validated methodologies in the market (Kanban and XP), we value a lean team with high decision-making power. That is why you will be instrumental in the projects you participate in.
View more: http://ateliware.com.br/en/
About the job
Job title: Elixir/Phoenix Software Engineering
Salary range: R$75K-R$90K
Qualifications or experience required:
- At least 2 years experience with web development using Ruby or Elixir;
- Professional experience in projects that use unit tests, integration tests;
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server);
- Knowledge of Git and Github;
- Knowledge of some agile methodology (XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.);
- Make 1% better every day.
- Nice to have experience in React and / or React Native;
- Nice to have experience in architecture using micro-services;
- Nice to have experience in ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB;
- Nice to have experience in Docker, deploy using K8S (kubernetes);
- Nice to have experience in some business area (finance, insurance, logistics, production, etc).
- National health plan, without participation;
- Corporate cellular plan;
- Help with cost technology (mobile upgrade, computer upgrade, etc.) after experience;
- Cost help to purchase books;
- Fruit in the office;
- Tea and soda in the office;
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
About the interview process
Initial telephone interview, technical challenge, on-site interview.
Our HQ is based in Curitiba. We really believe that an inspiring place makes all the difference in delivering value to our clients, so I’ll show you some photos so you know a little bit better, but be sure to apply for the vacancy and come to meet them in person!