My name: Cindy Juliane
My position: Talent Manager
Company name: Taxfix
Company info and history: As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
About the job
Job title: Elixir Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Apply innovative AI technologies to build a Tax Expert System that can model tax logic across multiple countries.
- Develop out a Tax Engine with Elixir and ReactJS.
- Be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to deliver top-notch Apps.
Our team is looking for someone who is pragmatic, applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems, and who enjoys working in an agile environment.
Salary range: 65-80k EUR (+ Share Options + Relocation/Visa Support)
Position on remote work: This position works from our office in Berlin
Qualifications or experience required:
- Passion for crafting high quality and elegant code.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a software engineer
- Strong functional programming skills and with at least +1 year of experience developing with Elixir, Haskell, Scala or another FP language.
- Previous experience building maintainable and scalable systems based on reliable and fault-tolerant services.
- Good understanding of distributed system and requirements for high availability.
- Experience in taking ownership.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Tax Expert System/Tax Engine
About the interview process
Step 1: Call with Talent Acquisition
Step 2: Technical Interview
Step 3: Pair Programming/Onsite Interview
Apply here: https://grnh.se/27d3ea7a2