Elixir Wizards (podcast)

Season four of the Elixir Wizards podcast launches today! This season we’re focused on system and application architecture. We’ll be doing deep dives into a focused topic each week with developers and leaders in the Elixir space.

Our first episode kicks off with Dan Ivovich, SmartLogic’s Director of Development Operations, and special segment with Todd Resudek talking with Connor Rigby of Binary Noggin.

13 Likes

Next episode of Elixir Wizards is out today! This week we spoke with Mohd Maqbool Alam for his take on system and application architecture and Pattern Matching with Todd continues with guest Cory O’Daniel. Check your podcast feed or listen to it here: https://podcast.smartlogic.io/s4e2-alam

6 Likes

Episode three of the Elixir Wizards podcast out today. This week we spoke with Steve Bussey on Real-Time Applications.

Also out today, Pattern Matching with Todd featuring guest Michael Crumm. It’s the segment you already know and love as a bonus episode. Like it as a standalone ep? Preferred it better when it was with the full podcast? Let us know!

2 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released today! Listen to Ben Marx on the Launch and Architecture of SubSpace.

And in case you missed it, check out Pattern Matching with Todd featuring guest Johanna Larsson.

2 Likes

Check your podcast feed or give a listen here to the most recent episode of Elixir Wizards. We talk with Dave Thomas on Learning How Things Work.

8 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards is out today! Check your podcast feed or list here for our convo with Sundi Myint on the visual side of elixir, the history of emojis, and test- and domain-driven architecture.

2 Likes

I have to say, that this was probably one of the most interesting and thought-provoking podcasts I have ever listened to. Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is awesome to hear, so glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

That was a great podcast, thank you. I want to start a campaign to win back Dave Thomas now :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Amos King on MUDs, Architecture, Domain-driven design, and Military Bases

4 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Chris McCord with a Deep Dive on Phoenix

3 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Council of Wizards Part 1 with Andrea Leopardi and René Föhring

3 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Council of Wizards Part 2 with Chris Bell, Desmond Bowe, Emily Maxie, Dan Lindeman, and Alan Voss

1 Like

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Lau Taarnskov on the Trouble with Time Zones

2 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards has been released! Check out our convo with Johanna Larsson on Hex Diff, Domain Driven Design, Umbrella apps, and more

1 Like

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards has been released! Check out our convo with Greg Mefford on Nerves, Poncho vs Umbrella Apps, and Pre-Code Planning

2 Likes

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Elixir Wizards Dojo: Nerves Part 1 with Frank Hunleth and Justin Schneck

1 Like

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released today! Check out our convo with Elixir Wizards Dojo: Nerves Part 2 with Connor Rigby and Todd Resudek

1 Like

Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Mark Windholtz on Domain-Driven Design (DDD)

1 Like

Great. I love Elixir Wizards! By the way, I have created a thread called Do you listen to Elixir Podcasts?. I would like to have feedback from podcast creators too.

1 Like