ElixirLive Conference

Hi everyone,

We’re opening Call for Proposals for the ElixirLive Conference that will take place on the 2nd of December 2016 in Warsaw.

Apply here: http://bit.ly/29706Pe
Deadline: 31st of August

ElixirLive will be the first conference on this language held in Warsaw. If you want to join José Valim among our speakers, don’t hesitate to apply :slight_smile:

We’re looking for Elixir enthusiasts who want to share their knowledge by giving a talk (max 30 minutes, in English) or conducting a workshop (duration depending on the subject, also in English). Level should be suitable for beginners and intermediates.

Schedule:
31st of August - Submissions’ deadline
30th of September - Acceptance/decline of submissions
2nd of December - ElixirLive Conference in Warsaw

Waiting for your submissions,
EL Passion

6 Likes

Check out the website of our conference: www.elixirlive.com :slight_smile:
Also, remember that you can apply to join José Valim among the speakers until 31.08

3 Likes

We just launched tickets sale :tada: You can buy them here: http://elixirlive.evenea.pl Hope to see you soon in Warsaw :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention yesterday: our conference will be longer, so we moved it to the 3-4.12.2016 weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re interested in going to our conference, regular priced tickets will be available this Friday from 10 AM CET :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much will the regular tickets cost?

I’ll be there talking about benchmarking in general and some benchee stuff in particular/lessons learned from there + how we sometimes have false assumptions and show some performance gotchas. Would be happy to meet lots of you there and hang out + other talks also look very interesting :slight_smile:

Hi Vasspilka! First day will cost 198 pln net and each workshop 50 pln net

hmmm it is hard to get one :frowning:

Yes, they where gone within half an hour, didn’t have time to get one.

So, who is around? I saw @michalmuskala and @josevalim but anyone else from forum wants to say hi? I am easy to recognize, bald, bearded and fat.

I’m here! :wave: but I won’t be at the workshops tomorrow cause I sort of missed the sign up but if someone wants to meet up around Warsaw, I’m still here until Tuesday morning and would love to chat :slight_smile: