Engineering Manager - API & Integrations [Remote - EU]

Boulevard was developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling and point of sale platform-as-a-service was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps businesses survive, but thrive.

About us
My name: Michelle Simer
My position: Tech Recruiter (I’m sorry)
Company name: Boulevard
Company info and history: Our GraphQL API’s are written in Elixir with Absinthe.
Slide Deck for more about our stack.
Listen to our CTO, Sean, on ElixirTalk .
Read how BLVD is now a PayFac company .

About the job
Job title: Engineering Manager - API & Integrations
Job description: Click Here
Salary range: Competitive Salary with Bonus, Equity, and Benefits. :slight_smile:
Position on remote work: Completely remote in EU.
Qualifications or experience required: 3+ years of management and/or leadership experience
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Managing the day-to-day engineering work, customer commitments, and SDLC processes. Responsible for growing and managing the team, project planning, stakeholder communication, and process improvement. Working with the Director to strategize and ensure OKRs are met.

About the interview process:
Step 1: Talk with me – best part in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:
Step 2: 45 minute conversation with Director of Engineering
Step 3: “Panel interview” over Zoom. Demo is involved as well as meeting with VP, CTO, and some engineers.

Further info:
Feel free to find me on LinkedIn or Twitter or email me at msimer@blvd.co if this sparks any interest. Would be happy to chat more. I’m not a bully, promise. :slight_smile:

2 Likes