Error Loading Module 'Elixir.Code.Formatter'

Dear all,
help me, i don’t know to recompile this Elixir Code Formatter, i am using Laptop Windows 10 for local development has install Elixir 1.13.4 with OTP 25.0.4 and also Phoenix version 1.16.5 the code error show below:

[error] Loading of c:/Program Files (x86)/Elixir/lib/elixir/ebin/Elixir.Code.Formatter.beam failed: :badfile
[error] beam\beam_load.c(86): Error loading module ‘Elixir.Code.Formatter’:
lambda already defined for label 749. To fix this, please recompile this module with an OTP 25 compiler.

but when i try uninstall elixir 1.13.4 and also OTP 25.0.4 then try installing Elilxir 1.14.2 with OTP 25.0.4 the process when make new app is smooth works well, otherwise in my VPS Ubuntu 20.04 install with Elixir 1.13.4 and OTP 25.0.4 and Phoenix version 1.16.5 works well not showing error module Elixir Code Formatter, I don’t know why…T_T

The error you’re seeing is what I’d expect if Elixir 1.13.4 was compiled against an earlier OTP version and then run with OTP 25 - that’s why the suggested fix is recompilation.

I don’t know much about how the Windows installer works, but this issue has a similar symptom (core Elixir modules complaining about being compiled with the wrong OTP version) and may prove helpful: