The Forza Football app keeps users up-to-date on their favourite teams and competitions, the app covers over 500 leagues and competitions in 100 countries. The app has over 10 million installs and over 3 million monthly active users.
Forza Football is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors. We have full control over our company and products, and we only build things we are proud of. We keep things simple, we have no middle managers and we void lengthy company policies and bureaucracy. All the employees become shareholders after 12 months.
- My name: Cẩm Huỳnh
- My position: Backend Developer
- Company name: Forza Football
- Website: https://www.forzafootball.com
About the job
What you will be working on and why should you work here?
You will be working on the services that power our mobile apps—from the API that serves millions of clients to the push notification system that keeps our users up-to-date on their favourite football teams and competitions. You will have the benefit of working together with Elixir core team member in a small team of talented developers and designers dedicated to building great mobile apps for football fans all over the world.
About the interview process
There will be 3 steps in our recruitment process.
- Introductory interview – a short chat in which we could know more about each other.
- Home assignment – we send you a home assignment, you submit your solution and then present to us.
- On-site interview – we will invite you to our office in the heart of Gothenburg and meet you in person.
To learn more about this position please visit the job page on Workable.