We at Control Gap Inc. are looking for passionate candidates to join our new development team.
Developer + Operations Lead
Control Gap Inc.
Company info and history:
Professional services company specialising in information security compliance. Expanding more into service delivery and solution development for existing clients - or new ventures.
About the job
Full Stack Developer
Help build awesome enterprise apps with Elixir/Phoenix, React + cloud technologies
Position on remote work:
- Work from home up to 3 days a week (after probationary period)
Qualifications or experience required:
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
Full stack Elixir/Phoenix + Absinthe + React applications
About the interview process
- Informal, demonstrate eagerness to learn and passion for new technologies.
- Demonstrate personal projects, or open source contributions
Contact me via email:
Below is our elixir jobs posting.
Join our small development team and assist in building and maintaining internal and customer facing web applications using powerful, cutting edge technologies.
Our software is built with a security first mindset – ensuring data and information integrity during all stages of development.
Candidates require experience with some or all of the following tooling/technologies, and be willing + eager to learn those they are unfamiliar with.
- Assist in architecture, building, testing, deploying and maintaining enterprise web applications.
- React, Redux + GraphQL
- Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Elixir, Phoenix + Absinthe * Websockets
- Federated Authentication
- Functional Programming
- Open Source
- Git (GitHub profile to demonstrate experience)
- Unit, integration and E2E testing
- Linux Administration
- Linux Containers: Docker
- Container Orchestration: (DockerSwarm / Kubernete)
- Cloud platform experience (AWS/Azure)
- Object storage (S3)
- Bonus: Hashicorp Vault
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Medical and dental benefits
- Continuing education
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Work from home