MiPasa is looking for passionate Senior Elixir Developers to join the growing team.
My name: Zi Makki
My position: Head of Engineering
Company name: MiPasa
Country: Europe time zone
Company info and history: MiPasa was built out of the want to help; Help folk work with a myriad of unstructured COVID-19 data, that was published all around the world, in different formats, languages and with various update frequencies. In addition to the data aggregation, MiPasa enables collaborative research and development, by allowing the coding, modeling, analyzing, publishing and sharing insights globally.
After a year of building the platform, based on feedback from users and hackathons, it has become apparent that we have something good, something that can be used for different types of data - not only to help with Covid; Companies would like to use this for internal data processing. Over the last few months, we have started to look at how we can let others take advantage of the system we have built.
The combination of Elixir and LiveView was a perfect fit. We now have one main stack that the team is working on. Productivity and happiness have increased significantly and we now have a codebase we can “onboard” developers onto. Oh, and it’s live too!
About the job
Job title: Senior Elixir Engineer - Remote
Job description: Senior Elixir Engineer - Remote
Position on remote work: Fully remote
Qualifications or experience required:
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
About the interview process
- A chat with the Head of Engineering - Are you a fit for us? Are we a fit for you?
- Then a technical interview - pair with the team - Would you be able to add value to them? Will they be able to add value to you?
- Bring a codebase you know.
- Think of a feature to add to it that shows your experience with the tools and stack.
- Explain that feature to a member of the team.
- Work with that team member to implement it.
- Shortly after you will have a conversation with the Head of Engineering where they will explain the offer or the reason for the rejection.