Full Stack Elixir Developer - Remote Europe

We are seeking a mid-level Full Stack Engineer to join our CTO to continue growing our software products.

As a Full Stack Engineer at Hallstein, you’ll work on our core software products using a range of different technologies. You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features.

You’ll write clean and functional code on the front and back-end.

You’ll collaborate closely with our engineering team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. You’ll write reusable and maintainable code that is secure and scales well.

You’ll help ensure code quality with automated and functional testing along with peer review.

Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the stability and user experience of our products.

Why work with us:

We’re an ambitious family-based company that has a mission to provide the most beneficial water on earth to clients worldwide.

We’re fully remote and have been since day 1.

No red tape or pointless meetings.

Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.

See a direct impact of your work and the value you created for customers.

Provide direct input on technical and non-technical decisions. Your opinion matters.

Your qualifications include:

Part-Time Freelance Contractor. (20 hours per Week)

Good English Communication Skills.

Self-motivated and proactive mindset.

Remote work experience is required.

Based in EU with a quiet home office with fast internet.

Good understanding of Domain-Driven Design and Event Sourcing.

Expertise in front-end technologies, we use React, JavaScript, CSS.

Expertise in back-end technologies, we use NodeJS and Elixir.

Attention to detail and commitment to quality.

Security-conscious.

Please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with us at jsteneros@hallsteinwater.com

To find out more about Hallstein Water please visit www.hallsteinwater.com

4 Likes

I don’t see this often in job postings, to not say that is the first time I see it.

As a strong believer in security as an opt-out, instead of opt-in, I want to give my congratulations to your company for having a clear focus on security :slight_smile:

2 Likes