Is Elixir/Phoenix/Ecto/Postgres a good stack for finance (such as actual wallets etc)?

It is time for me to put up a database-backed application with users and I am still thinking about what kind of application to make. I have some economics training and have some ideas that I could put into an online wallet, and I wonder how good of a match this type of application is for Elixir?

On the positive side channels are very fast and financial transactions seem to be a good match for the concurrency model of Elixir.

Are there any negatives? Since there is a bit of convention over configuration in Phoenix applications, perhaps by convention there is something about this stack that doesn’t make it the most suited for live wallets or financial transactions, for example due to the difficulty of security it since it is a much smaller ecosystem than some other languages.

What do you think? Do you think Elixir/Phoenix/Ecto with Postgres can be a good stack for finance (such as actual wallets etc)? Or is that just asking for trouble?