Is elixirsips.com down?

Hello everybody,

As I explained in my previous question here, I’m trying to learn from many source as I can and I took a look at elixirsips.com
It also seems to be 3 to 4 years old material, but I think that some of the contents should apply (or at least the principles) and now I’m not unfamiliar at all to elixir, so I could be able to adapt or distinguish what’s deprecated.

However, I noticed that the free previewable videos are not available anymore and also that it’s even impossible to subscribe or anything else since the main site all the stuffs seem related (www.dailydrip.com) is also down.

Does anyone have more information on that?

The site itself is up. As for the recency of the info there, I am not versed.

I can not access any of the free videos as well, neither can I access dailydrip which seems to host the videoss.

Oh, indeed dailydrip.com is down.

DailyDrip/ElixirSips/SmoothTerminal has been shut down. I got an email from them back in December :frowning:

2 Likes

DailyDrip had no new Elixir content for a very long time. I messaged with Josh back then and his life situation was kinda complicated which meant he had no time to care for the site and produce new content. I guess that’s still ongoing.

1 Like