FCM Travel is one of the largest and fastest growing global business travel management companies with a worldwide reach in almost 100 countries. Despite our size, we are still among the disruptors in the corporate travel industry. We also pride ourselves in having a bit of an edge… we strive not to be #1, but to be the #1 alternative.
My name: Alex Castaño
My position: Elixir team lead
Company name: FCM Travel
Company website: Travel Management Solutions | FCM Travel | FCM Travel
Company headquarters (country): Spain
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc):
The FCM Digital team is a small, nimble team that is making a giant impact! Our mission is to create the new digital experience that will transform the corporate travel technology ecosystem.
We use Elixir for our new booking synchronization tool. We process millions of reservations using Elixir, Broadway, Phoenix, etc. We also connect to different providers to enrich our data and we maintain an API for our frontend teams using GraphQL.
About the job
Job title: Medium or Senior Elixir developer
Job description: Medium / Senior Elixir developer
Salary range: 40k - 58k€
Position on remote work: Fully remote
Qualifications or experience required: 2+ years
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
About the interview process
- You send us your CV, and optionally a cover letter. If you can send us a project/repository you built it will be a plus, but it isn’t mandatory.
- If we like your profile we will invite you to a video call interview with our Head of Engineering. This interview is more general, so we can know you and you can ask about the company and the position.
- The next step will be a more technical interview with the Elixir Lead. We can talk about your code, our architecture, how we work, what challenges did you solve in the past, etc.
- Optionally, we may ask you to do a small technical test. We will send you an email with the instructions and you can do it whenever you can with your own computer and tools.
- Finally, you will meet the CTO of the team to understand the vision of the product and the future of the team.
- If we like you and you like us, we will make you a formal offer to join the team.
We like to move quickly. If you are the right person, we want you here. We’ve moved from application to hire in 1-2 weeks’ time.
Please, use the following link to apply. We will reach you as soon as possible.