New kanban application built using liveview

Fair … you can, of course, also get the URLs-for-boards-and-cards by using multiple routes to the same LiveView, and implementing the handle_params/3 callback … would just be very handy to have those bookmarkable URLs :slight_smile:

Released version 1.7.0 with support for different languages with the help of @aseigo, thanks !
Already available in English (base language) and French.

2 Likes

Hello,

the code seems to have survived a large refactoring to use the elixir way of formatting code.
So it will be easier for new people to submit PR from now on :slight_smile:
I’ve rewritten some portions to keep it acceptable to my eyes !

Cheers,

Sébastien

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: … I will check it out over weekend!

1 Like

Hello,

Release 1.8.1 is out.
The application is now fully multilingual. A timezone field has been added to the user’s account to properly format datetimes in their own timezone.

As a technical note: Javascript client side messages (currently sweetalert2 ok-cancel buttons) have been translated using the new pushevent from the liveview server to the client where it is calling a javascript handleevent to set the user’s locale.

Cheers, Sébastien

1 Like

Nice work. A while back i created a Trello clone with drag and drop support, feel free to use any of my code if you would like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, It seems to me that at least the js file that contains the liveview hooks is missing from the repository. So it’s difficult to get an overview of how everything is working.

Ah yes, it’s on my website, but not inside the “app” itself. Here it is: https://gist.github.com/noozo/cf6154f3c2bdcc8e69ff11dd8600e03a

1 Like

Hello,
A new release is available
To consume without moderation :slight_smile:

Picture from kandesk

3 Likes

Hello,
I finally found the time to make a new release with a few additions.
Cheers,
Sébastien

Picture from kandesk

2 Likes

Picture from kandesk

5 Likes

Hello,
Kandesk has been updated to use the new heex engine !

This can be used by anybody as an example of changes involved when doing such a migration :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Sébastien.

7 Likes

A new version has been published,
Cheers,
Sébastien.

5 Likes

A new version has been published,
Cheers,
Sébastien.

5 Likes