Phoenix get SQL-Data from mongoDB/Oracle (by sql-queries not ORM)

Hmmmm. No and no. As I said: I’m very new on the Erlang/Elixir topic. How can I enable it and where does it log? In the descriptions on web I found nothing about I have to start SSL library. Only :odbc.start() and :odbc.connect(connectionstring, []).

I forget if odbc needed ssl or not. But for starting sasl just add it to your applications listing too, you should see a ton of spew on startup then if it was successful, tons of useful information, just be sure to remove it when done. :slight_smile:

SOOOOLVED!!!

For the f*** Oracle-Database the ODBC-Connection needed the option [scrollable_cursors: :off] to establish the connection. Played around the last week with the different options of the erlang odbc.

Complete command:

:odbc.start() {:ok, conn} = :odbc.connect('DSN=Identifier;DBQ=Name', [scrollable_cursors: :off])

2 Likes

Huh, fascinating, I wonder if that is related to the Oracle DB itself as I do not recall needing that option…

In my opinion this has to something to do with the linux ODBC-Driver in connection with the database. Anyway. My key-requirements are fulfilled so I can get to work now. Thanks for the assistance.

1 Like

Ahh I could see that, I am running it on Windows.

A lot of thanks, i had the same problem. :sunny: