Principal Engineer, eCommerce | Boulevard | Remote US

Boulevard was developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling and point of sale platform-as-a-service was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps businesses survive, but thrive.

About us
My name: Michelle Simer
My position: Tech Recruiter (I’m sorry)
Company name: Boulevard
Company info and history: We have an Elixir/OTP application. Founded 2016.
Slide Deck for more about our stack.
Listen to our CTO, Sean, on ElixirTalk .

About the job
Job title: Principal Engineer, eCommerce
Job description: Career Page + Principal Role
Salary range: ~$240K with Bonus, Equity, and Benefits. :slight_smile:
Position on remote work: Completely remote in the US.
Qualifications or experience required: Domain experience working on a Commerce platform. Elixir is a lovely advantage, but will take domain experience over that.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Some sort of eCommerce experience on a SaaS platform. Boulevard is a certified Payment Facilitator which makes this specific platform more complex that those who tie said platform into another payment engine. Complex data sets & data models, etc.

About the interview process:
Step 1: Talk with me – best part in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:
Step 2: 45 minute convo with VP of Engineering
Step 3: 30 minute Demo of our product + a tech assessment. Can be live or take home.
Step 3: Loop with our PE, an Engineer on the team, and a Product Manager.

Further info:
Feel free to find me on LinkedIn or Twitter or email me at msimer@blvd.co if this sparks any interest. Would be happy to chat more.

3 Likes

Congratulations for being upfront on the salary range. It saves time to everyone involved.

1 Like

Haha, yes! I put ~ because we can go higher, but that would be someone who is “much wow” lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes