I recently received an email notification from Apple’s job website and wanted to make other members of the forum aware. I have no further information about this job.
About the job
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Job description: Supplier Responsibility’s Systems & Tools team is seeking an extraordinary engineer to create business solutions that advance our work. This is a rare opportunity to be our first full-stack engineer, setting direction on technologies used while leading strategy on standards and approach.
Salary range: Competitive
Position on remote work: Nope
Qualifications or experience required: 3+ years experience in a software development capacity What the successful job applicant will be working on: Internal applications
About the interview process
Typical Apple interview process. Which is to say, likely a phone interview and then multiple on-site interviews in Cupertino, CA for top candidates.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Contribute to Apple’s work in creating the most safe, fair, and environmentally responsible supply chain in the world. Supplier Responsibility’s Systems & Tools team is seeking an extraordinary engineer to create business solutions that advance our work. This is a rare opportunity to be our first full-stack engineer, setting direction on technologies used while leading strategy on standards and approach. We are seeking a highly efficient and motivated individual who can concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities. This Software Engineer will quickly scope program management, usability, and data/analytics requirements, transforming these into clean, scalable, end-to-end solutions that deliver immediate impact to business partners.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Ability to write clean, reliable, well documented, and thoroughly tested code
- Knowledge of web frameworks like EmberJS, Phoenix
- Experience with front end development, preferably utilizing GitHub workflows
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with data access security and InfoSec standards
- Experienced with confidential requirements and working with sensitive data
- Dedicated to the best user experience, exceeding expectations to surprise and delight the end user.
- Desire to learn new web technologies by pair-programming with other team members
- Experience with developing clean software UI with attention to detail
As an Engineer on our team, you will:
- Participate in daily stand-ups, bi-weekly retrospectives, and weekly support reviews
- Collaborate with other team members from Supplier Responsibility to identify software development opportunities / incorporate feedback into development process
- Pair-program with other developers to knowledge-share / collaborate on problem solving
- Share technical knowledge with other members of the development team through code documentation, brainstorming, and presentations
- Provide feedback on code reviews
- Rapidly prototype development ideas to communicate UX approach
*Re-prioritize work as needed to focus on delivering value to end-users
- Maintain security and integrity controls
- Create and maintain documentation / SOPs in relation to solution usage and management
- Deliver excellent customer support with communication skills to foster strong cross-functional relationships