Resend.io - a livechat plugin built with Phoenix

I am currently building resend, which handles real-time chat and marketing automation for your site (alternative to Intercom)

Before that I also built and open-sourced gitchecker as my first Elixir/React project

Using Elixir and React and has worked really well so far and I’ve been able to get some impressive server performance.

3 Likes

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Git checker would be a fun project to take in. I look at your design and think “I wish I didn’t design like a developer”!

Nice, Resend looks great - what tech/stack are you going to use for it? Good luck with the project and let us know when it’s done :023:

I’m new to elixir and the code base looks really clean!

Thanks! It’s currently in open beta and already quite a few companies using it in production :slight_smile:

I am running on Elixir/Phoenix/React/Redux/PostgreSQL

2 Likes

is it open source? @madshargreave

1 Like

I had planned to open source parts of it, but it has since then been acquired so not sure if it will be feasible in the future.

Hey, mate, I just checked the homepage of resend and it written “Trusted and loved by thousands of companies world-wide”. I’m wondering how long did it take to acquire that many customers?