Run specific version?

I have used edeliver to deploy my app to server, now, what if I want to roll back to a specific release number?
I tried to ssh into the server, I can run the app, but I don’t know how to roll back or choose another version from command line.

Any idea?

If by ‘deliver’ you mean ‘edeliver’, there doesn’t seem to be a built-in way of performing a “hot downgrade”, but it can be done manually:

https://github.com/edeliver/edeliver/issues/96

However, if all you need is to restart the application with your previous version, you can just deploy & restart like you would for any new version you deploy, only with the specific older version instead. Of course, if you have Ecto schema changes etc to consider, you’d need to manually handle that, probably by 1) stopping the current version, 2) manage schema changes, 3) deploying and starting the older version.

NOTE: If you DO mean deliver, disregard the above… I have no idea :slight_smile:

Oh, yea, I mean edeliver , sorry its a typo.
But how can I run a specific release version manually when I ssh into the server?

Not at all really, as far as I know, unless you actually perform a downgrade similarly to what’s described above… The only other way is probably do deploy the old release again, and restart as usual.