- My name: Jonathan Bouaziz
- My position: Product Manager (prev. Developer)
- Company name: Pong Labs, LLC
- Company website: https://pong.ai
- Company headquarters (country): United States
- Company info and history:
Pong is an enterprise software company that uses blockchain and AI to harmonize data across enterprise silos. The Pong platform is a digital operating framework that brings trust, context, and perspective to organizational data – simplifying complex decisions at the speed of business. After five years of R&D, Pong has finalized product development and deployed its core product with anchor global clients.
The company’s product ecosystem addresses one of the fastest growing problems leaders face–maintaining their competitive edge while reckoning with fragmented information and evolving needs. The company’s core innovation converges blockchain and AI to systematize enterprise systems, data, and cross-organizational activities to produce decision-making analytics and tools for executives.
- Job title: Senior Elixir Software Engineer
- Salary range: Open to discussion
- Position on remote work: Remote only
- What the successful job applicant will be working on: Core back-end and API development
Looking for an experienced Elixir developer for a full-time remote work position. Participate in high-level system architecture and software design decision making for the Pong platform.
You will work with a team of international experts for this project, both back-end and front-end developers, to define requirements and develop a new software product from the ground up.
- 3+ years of experience as an Elixir software developer, and 5+ years of experience overall.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any relevant discipline of computer science.
- Experience working with concurrent and distributed systems.
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Experience building GraphQL APIs, or advanced knowledge of REST.
- Experience of working with cross-functional remote teams in an Agile software development framework.
- Experience with Event Sourcing patterns is a plus.
- Ability to write useful and maintainable tests.
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options & 401K Match
- Full health, vision, dental
- Open vacation policy / paid time off
- An initial screening interview will be held.
- if applicants pass we will proceed with the second more technical interview with our Senior Back-End Engineers.
- Last interview is with the CEO.
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.