We are making Luxury Sustainable
TheRealReal is a one of the largest companies in the world using Elixir, and we are seeking engineers interested to work with making luxury more sustainable!
My name: Markus Feyh
My position: Engineering Manager
Company name: TheRealReal
Company info and history:
TheRealReal been using Elixir for a while, and is constantly adding new features in Elixir!
You can hear about our story of adoption here:
The RealReal - Elixir adoption story
We are active in the community as a company hosting Meetups, sponsoring conferences and giving talks.
About the job
Job title: Senior Software Engineer
- You’ll build tools and technology for the unique challenges of luxury authentication and counterfeit detection
- You’ll work with machine learning and Elixir!
- Build better workflows and expose data to make better decision making
Salary range: I think this could make you very happy, feel free to reach out for details
Position on remote work: Yes, flexible to remote or onsite as we also have offices in SF/LA/NYC
Qualifications or experience required:
- Experience in a Software Engineering role
- Strong understanding in building production-ready web applications and systems
- Fluency with any of Ruby, Elixir, Erlang
- Strong understanding of web-app performance fundamentals and related dev tools
- Mastery of git and Github workflows
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
About the interview process
It’s fully remote friendly!
Please apply directly here , so I can make sure to boost your resume. Let recruitment know you are active in the Elixir community! If you are curious about learning more about the role, feel free to reach out to me through LinkedIn . I’m also open to staying in touch if this role does not fit for you now, but you may be interested in an Elixir role in the future!