Should I choose Elixir for web apps?

Well … it’s similar change like Windows to Linux with “weird console”. It’s definitely change of habits, but you would find it really easy to learn soon. Comparing to other languages you do not need to go around to solve specific problem, because lots of really helpful core functions and libraries. Also documentation looks best for me here. There is almost no magic here. Even Phoenix which is considered to be framework is basically just typical library with some easy to understand meta-programming (__using__/1 macro and use … calls).

I don’t believe that we have “trolls” in our community. To be honest Elixir could look like onion …

which then could be similar to ogres:

but … I don’t believe there are “trolls” here, because we have really nice and kind community (thanks to our forum supervisors). :077:

For sure, by “trolls” I mean people which could confuse others about how Elixir is working. One time I tried to troll some people, but it was more just for 1st April (which at end I said about) and it was intended to force think why it gives error rather than confuse newbies. :smiley: