Should live_upload’s doc be improved or the live_reload regexes be defined more restrictively?

While working on a project, I’ve stumbled upon some weird behaviour. Any time I would consume the uploaded entries, in dev, my live view would die and reload. I did know and had used the workflow before. After spending a lot time reading through the docs and source code, I’ve finally noticed this line in the logs: debug: live_reload.

I then realized that since I was uploading in static/uploads, live_reload was triggered.

Now, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, however, since the upload guide in live_view shows an example of uploading to static/uploads,
I was wondering if that doc should give a warning, or maybe the default config in dev should be less eager?

(I know this is pebcak on my part, but maybe, there are others who would scratch their head with that).

It sounds like unnecessary pain that could be avoided with a small improvement to the docs. The team are open to PRs for these kind of updates if you happy to provide the necessary words - the guides are here: phoenix_live_view/guides/server at master · phoenixframework/phoenix_live_view · GitHub