What is your Phoenix config for PostgreSQL on Supabase?

@chasers I just recently played around with a fresh project (phoenix 1.7.11, elixir 1.16.1/OTP26) and created a vanilla project on Fly. I created a Fly postgres instance for it as well, it got connected, great stuff.

I then proceeded to go with the managed postgres option after reading some docs on Fly and wanted to try out supabase (first time, wanted to try it since you all released that open source elixir project :heart: ). My intent was to create a vanilla project on supabase, get the DATABASE_URL, connect, deploy the fly app and watch things succeed. Much like @rump13 , I get nxdomains and the app won’t even run migrations (I have none (fresh project as I mentioned).

I’m sharing this because you mentioned that folks didn’t need to use that ...pooler... option in the DATABASE_URL. I just wanted to share that this is what folks are seeing (I hope this is helpful, maybe unexpected - if not, please ignore :slight_smile: ). All folks (including me) are doing is copy pasting the URL, this is why this is getting used.

This kinda feels like it could be on Fly’s end though, or very likely me somehow :slight_smile: