While runing "mix ecto.create" getting "(Mix) Could not compile dependency :ranch"

While runing “mix ecto.create” or “mix phoenix.server” getting below error

** (Mix) Could not compile dependency :ranch, "/home/cloud-user/.mix/rebar3 bare compile --paths "/home/cloud-user/myapp/_build/dev/lib/*/ebin"" command failed. You can recompile this dependency with "mix deps.compile ranch", update it with "mix deps.update ranch" or clean it with "mix deps.clean ranch"

And i am using below versions:

[cloud-user@msd-postgresql ~]$ elixir -v
Erlang/OTP 21 [erts-10.0] [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [ds:4:4:10] [async-threads:1] [hipe]

Elixir 1.7.0 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 19)
[cloud-user@msd-postgresql ~]$

Can you please provide any solution , how to fix it…

I’d need to see the full error but I’m gonna blindly guess you should pin version 2.0 of ranch_proxy_protocol with override: true

below mentioned log activity

[cloud-user@msd-postgresql myapp]$ iex -S mix phx.server

Erlang/OTP 21 [erts-10.0] [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [ds:4:4:10] [async-threads:1] [hipe]

warning: found quoted keyword “test” but the quotes are not required. Note that keywords are always atoms, even when quoted, and quotes should only be used to introduce keywords with foreign characters in them

mix.exs:52

{“init terminating in do_boot”,{‘cannot get bootfile’,‘no_dot_erlang.boot’}}

init terminating in do_boot ({cannot get bootfile,no_dot_erlang.boot})

Crash dump is being written to: erl_crash.dump…done

** (Mix) Could not compile dependency :ranch, “/home/cloud-user/.mix/rebar3 bare compile --paths “/home/cloud-user/myapp/_build/dev/lib/*/ebin”” command failed. You can recompile this dependency with “mix deps.compile ranch”, update it with “mix deps.update ranch” or clean it with “mix deps.clean ranch”

I did’nt do any think, just following steps to up and running…while starting server…got full log

[cloud-user@msd-postgresql myapp]$ iex -S mix phx.server

warning: found quoted keyword “test” but the quotes are not required. Note that keywords are always atoms, even when quoted, and quotes should only be used to introduce keywords with foreign characters in them

mix.exs:52

{“init terminating in do_boot”,{‘cannot get bootfile’,‘no_dot_erlang.boot’}}

init terminating in do_boot ({cannot get bootfile,no_dot_erlang.boot})

Crash dump is being written to: erl_crash.dump…done

** (Mix) Could not compile dependency :ranch, “/home/cloud-user/.mix/rebar3 bare compile --paths “/home/cloud-user/myapp/_build/dev/lib/*/ebin”” command failed. You can recompile this dependency with “mix deps.compile ranch”, update it with “mix deps.update ranch” or clean it with “mix deps.clean ranch”