Zesky665

Zesky665

Hi,

Hacktoberfest has started, and I for one would like to participate and contribute to the elixir ecosystem. I’m sure a lot of other people on this forum would like to as well.

If anyone knows or has a project they would like some help with, please post a link and short description.

Happy hacking :slight_smile:

Showing Posts 1 to 3

dgmcguire

dgmcguire

is still a really young library that needs a lot of love. I’ve been trying to be more open with creating issues and communicating my work on the library so that in the event anyone else wants to jump in and help, they’ll have enough context to get started. The biggest hurdle I have right now is that there are only a few people who are even playing around with it - so it’s hard to nail down where the difficulties are in getting spun up and what isn’t making sense. Feel free to look around, any extra set of eyes and some good issue reports would be highly welcomed!

perishabledave

perishabledave

Here’s a link to all open Elixir issues marked with the hacktoberfest label.

perishabledave

perishabledave

Unfortunately it’s GitHub hosted projects only. :sweat:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Events List Top

CodeSync
Code BEAM Europe 2026 – Call for Talks is Open! We’re excited to announce that Code BEAM Europe 2026 is now open for talk submissions :t...
New
beepbeepbopbop
SuperAPI will be hosting the Melbourne Elixir meetup this Thursday, September 3rd. The event will be held at Level 2, 525 Collins St (Ria...
New
cleaver
Join us September 23, 2026 for our online meetup. We’ll be learning about Acceptance Test Driven Development. There will be a demo of a ...
New
gus
Happy Friday, all! :slight_smile: Our October meetup is coming up next week - Wednesday, October 14th at 19h CET via Zoom! This month we...
New
beepbeepbopbop
SuperAPI will be hosting the Melbourne Elixir meetup this Thursday, October 1st. The event will be held at Level 2, 525 Collins St (Rialt...
New
eahanson
Join us in October for a hangout in the Mission! We’re bringing this meetup back to life with more formal meetups (presentations, demos, ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
juhalehtonen
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews