Really short story: registration is open for an exciting new Elixir conference this fall called Gig City Elixir:
- Organizers include @redrapids, series editor for the Prag’s line of books on Elixir, and myself, co-oragnizer of two Red Dirt RubyConfs
- Our themes of Origins and Foundations encompasses content that can make any of us better programmers
- Elixir is adopting HDD (Hughes Driven Development), so we have John Hughes speaking
- We also have @pragdave, @chrismccord, and other fantastic speakers
- We’re hand rolling a unique program with non-standard, interactive content
- And so much more
Please let us know if we can answer any questions about the event. We hope you can join us in October!