MidigoF
Ever wondered why @remote chose Elixir? Also,
On Friday, ElixirKenya will be hosting a webinar, guests being @marcelo_lebre and @odesassossegado from Remote, who will be telling us.
We will also get to know how they were able to scale the codebase as their team grew exponentially
When: 2022-04-29T12:55:00Z
RSVP Link: https://bit.ly/ElixiratRemote
Trending in Events List
:microphone: ElixirConf 2026 - Call for Talks is open!
We’re heading to Chicago :united_states:
:round_pushpin: In person + virtual
:d...
New
Code BEAM Europe 2026 – Call for Talks is Open!
We’re excited to announce that Code BEAM Europe 2026 is now open for talk submissions :t...
New
Join us September 23, 2026 for our online meetup. We’ll be learning about Acceptance Test Driven Development. There will be a demo of a ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
malloryerik
I had not ever wondered because despite being jealous that they got such a good spot in this awesome market of facilitating global digital work, I had no idea they were using Elixir. So that’s a nice surprise. Checked their Careers page (where I tend to check what stacks various companies use) and yeah, Elixir/Phoenix positions to be filled.
It’s also exciting to see ElixirKenya looking so active!
PragTob
We also already posted our jobs here before and just ran a conference to benefit Ukraine where the Backend part had a good elixir focus 2022/04/25 - Devs For Ukraine: Free online conference featuring notable elixir speakers (José Valim & more!) - #9 by PragTob
malloryerik
Ooh, very nice. I saw the Devs For Ukraine, thought it was great and am looking forward to watching it. So let me be another person to thank you for running that. Somehow I hadn’t noticed it was by Remote.
Just made a small donation, which others also can do at https://www.devsforukraine.io/donate/.
Edit:
@PragTob Ah you’re the host in the conference! Thanks again, then, from just another person in the community. You’re quite telegenic, fun and ask good questions. I’ll keep watching~
PragTob
yeah we may have gone too low-fi on the branding, but we wanted to make sure everyone understood that this is about Ukraine and not about us/the company
thanks for your donation!
ahaha telegenic thank you
Was my first time streaming and following up Cassidy was quite the task but it turned out quite fine it seems. Messages like this definitely help, thank you!