2022/04/25 - Devs For Ukraine: Free online conference featuring notable elixir speakers (José Valim & more!)

Hey everyone,

some of us at remote.com got together and organized a small free online remote conference to benefit Ukraine - so all donations go to NGOs.

We have some good notable speakers from the Elixir world as well as other great speakers.

Please check it out and see you there online!

We opened up a Q&A with José which I’ll do with him Friday 10:00 UTC and record. So, get your questions in fast :slight_smile: Devs For Ukraine

18 Likes

This is a lovely idea, it would be great if the mods could pin this thread for a little while :yellow_heart: (and a :green_heart: for @PragTob)

4 Likes

…done :023:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot both of ya!

1 Like

We opened up a Q&A with José which I’ll do with him Friday 10:00 UTC and record. So, get your questions in fast :slight_smile: Devs For Ukraine

(was unsure if this was worth a separate post, I’ll edit the title to include it for now)

@AstonJ seems I can’t edit the post :thinking: Could you please advise if you can edit it or if I should make a new post? Thanks!

If it’s an update a separate post in this thread is fine :023:

(Or if something needs changing in the original post just PM me the changes and I’ll edit it for you :))

Backend day is today and starting 16:00 UTC! Join us on Twitch! https://www.devsforukraine.io/

BE schedule: Devs For Ukraine

1 Like

Day 2 full video to see me pull off shenanigans: Devs For Ukraine (Day 2 - Back-End) - YouTube

Playlist of all videos:

@AstonJ I think we can now also unsticky this, thank you very much!

2 Likes