We are Studitemps. Our goal is to help students find the right job during their studies and help companies in Germany find the right students! To do this, we are building a new online platform and automating existing business processes.
Here are some technology we use:
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- and much more!
- My name: Ryan Zidago
- My position: Software Developer
- Company name: Studitemps GmbH
- Website: https://studitemps.de/
- Country: Germany
- Company info and history: More information on our tech website: https://tech.studitemps.de/ (only in German though )
About the job
- Job title: Software Developer
- Salary range: 50K-70K
- Position on remote work: Remote work in Germany allowed
- Qualifications or experience required: people that like to work in product development and in Scrum/Agile team. Experience with Elixir is not necessary, as long as you have a willingness to learn it. Bonus point if you speak German.
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
– we are looking for two devs for a greenfield project so to say: help us expand our offering to young professionals (a.k.a. recent graduate)! This is for a completely new team, the team decides if it wants to use Elixir and/or Ruby (but recently we have way way more Elixir apps than Ruby ones).
– we are looking for one dev to help us build our portal for our corporate customers (still in MVP phase with many new features to be added; 100% Elixir/PhoenixLiveView)
About the interview process
- short phone call with our recruiter Marieke (20-30 minutes)
- remote conversation with some other devs in the company (60-90 minutes)
- get-to-know-each-other day (in German it’s called Kennenlernentag ): basically you’ll spend around 4-5 hours pair programming with us so that we can see if there’s a fit!
You do not need to speak German though it would be a bonus. If you don’t speak, there’s a budget for you to learn German
You’ll have flexible working time, a remote friendly culture, an educational budget, opportunity to chose your own hardware and most important , cool teammates to work with + lots of impact in product development!
If you’re interested, contact me at email@example.com