3rd party auth - what are your experiences using services like Ory with Phoenix?

So we’re looking at adding 3rd party auth providers to our site (Goog and Apple first) and this has lead to me to thinking about adopting a 3rd party overall auth solution - particularly looking at Ory as can do saas or host their OSS container on our cluster. I haven’t really had much experience with using a service like that and what we have works for now, but am roughly familiar with the arguments in favour both ways and keen to get a bit more practical feedback.

Just wondering what people’s experiences have been like with using services like Ory with Phoenix?

P.S For org contenxt: we’re a small but growing e-com company. I’m the CTO (but a few of our devs are lurking around here too :smiley:).

1 Like

I see a lot of potential for Ory + Phoenix Framework. I am currently working on a LiveView based integration with Ory Kratos for self-service user login, logout, registration, verification, settings management, etc. The idea is that Kratos will remain an internal-only (private network) API that is not exposed to clients.

Did your team end up using any of the Ory projects?