axelson

axelson

Scenic Core Team

Okay, after many days here is the final post on the Elixir Conf videos. Since there are so many lighting talks I felt that it is better to just have one large thread to cover them all. The first link includes all the talks together and each individual video is linked separately below that. I hope many others have enjoyed this series as much as I have. Enjoy!

Elixir Conf 2017 Lightning Talks (all talks)

Lambda Calculus in 5 mintues - Mohd Maqbool Alam (@maqbool)

Speeding up your program with Steroids - John Wahba

QR Code in Elixir - Boshan Sun

Why Elixir is perfect for taming the monolith - Scott Ribe

Databaseless - Norberto Ortigoza

Elixir Tips: A Year of Tiny Explosions - Rockwell Schrock (@schrockwell)

Demoing Thesis - a Phoenix CMS - Jamon Holmgren (@jamonholmgren)

OpenApi and Elixir - Jeff Ching

Baseball and How To Sell Elixir - David Schainker

XProf - Wojciech Gawroński

Phoenix with ClojureScript, Boot & Hoplon - Kyle Oba

Typespec, for the love of God! - Zac Barnes

Streaming GIS - Jerel Unruh

Elixir deployment tools - Aaron Renner (@aaronrenner)

All talks are available in the Elixir Conf 2017 Talks List or via the elixirconf2017 tag

Showing Posts 1 to 4

AstonJ

AstonJ

Great lightening talks here! And I thought it was very cool to have one streamed as well - what a great way to involve people who can’t make it :slight_smile:

Well done Jason you’ve done a brilliant job posting these, thank you :023:

maqbool

maqbool

:sweat_smile: My last name(Alamool) is misspelled it should be “Alam” and Thanks for Posting.

axelson

axelson OP

Scenic Core Team

:sweat_smile: sorry about that. Looks like I made an error while searching for usernames. Thanks for giving the talk! (Didn’t get a chance to watch it yet but it sounds interesting)

jamonholmgren

jamonholmgren

Thanks a lot, looks great!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Talks Top

alexslade
This is a thread to organise resources while we wait for official posting of videos. I’ve committed to keeping this post updated, please ...
New
bartblast
This is the follow-up to my ElixirConf EU talk in Malaga, which was mostly about the local-first problem and where sync engines stand on ...
New
CodeSync
The Everything App - Lars Wikman | ElixirConf EU 2026 Comments welcome! View the <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"><...
New
CodeSync
Model the work: Real Life workloads with Ash &amp; Oban - Zach Daniel | ElixirConf EU 2026 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhUfURGmlqY ...
New
CodeSync
Kafka-Backed Elixir at Scale - Anton Borisov, Piotr Rybarczyk | ElixirConf EU 2026 Comments welcome! View the <span class...
New
CodeSync
Building Real-Time AI Agents with Elixir - Kimutai Kiprotich | ElixirConf EU 2026 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXk0YE2New Comments...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews