ariandanim
Hello all,
I am still learning Elixir, then go into Phoenix, i am try search in google but find the programming phoenix 1.4, another for 1.7 or latest still no where..
please perhaps another Member here could give me the e book reference.
Tks
Trending in Chat/Questions
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 6- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
arrowsmith
Hi @ariandanim,
If you already have experience with Ruby and Rails then you could try my online book Phoenix on Rails.
mssantosdev
Most of the Phoenix books I know of cover v1.4, such as the following:
If you like video courses, you can try the @PJUllrich’s Build an MVP with Elixir or @geo’s https://builditwithphoenix.com.
Joep
Books and other resources are also listed here: Community — Phoenix v1.8.8
muelthe
Whilst it’s not a book, the Phoenix documentation is pretty good and includes some overviews and guides: Overview — Phoenix v1.8.8
AstonJ
Don’t forget to look in our books section
This one was recently updated:
c4710n
1. Read Programming Phoenix 1.4
I still recommend Programming Phoenix 1.4 which you have mentioned.
The reason is the core of Phoenix doesn’t change a lot. Most of what you learned in this book is still applicable. And, it explains the design of Phoenix, such as:
2. Read the latest guides of Phoenix
After you have read above book, you can read latest Phoenix guides which refreshes the the nuanced differences between different Phoenix versions.