avatar

avatar

Hello guys,
I have to build 2D graphic in my Phoenix app. I have difficulties to find proper library.
Any suggestions?

Showing Posts 1 to 6

hubertlepicki

hubertlepicki

are you looking for JavaScript library or something that generates 2D graphics server-side in Elixir?

avatar

avatar OP

Hi @hubertlepicki,
I am looking for something that generates 2D graphics server-side in Elixir

NobbZ

NobbZ

A search for “graphic” reveals 4 packages, 1 of them directly states to be for creating 2D graphics:

Perhaps this is what you search for. I didn’t take a look into it though.

dom

dom

Erlang comes with some basic drawing functions:

http://erlang.org/doc/apps/percept/egd_ug.html
http://erlang.org/doc/man/egd.html

But, Vivid is probably nicer already…

guillaume-lin

guillaume-lin

also you can use ex_paint, which is based on egd.
https://github.com/mtrudel/ex_paint

miolini

miolini

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews