grangerelixx

grangerelixx

I have a case where I had to report two AppSignal errors but only the first error is received but not the second error. Need advice on how I can receive both the errors.

def run() do
Appsignal.instrument("MyApp.BlogWeb", fn ->
 report_appsignal_errors()
 end)
end

defp report_appsignal_errors() do
 Appsignal.Instrumentation.set_error(:error, %ErrorStruct{message: "error 1"}, stacktrace())

 result = Blog.get_title()

 case result do
      {:ok, _result} -> :ok

      {:error, changeset} ->
        Appsignal.Instrumentation.set_error(
          :error,
          changeset.errors,
          stacktrace()
        )
 end
end

Here, if I comment out first appsignal error , the second is received but if I want both, only the first is received.

Showing Posts 1 to 1

mmaksimovic

mmaksimovic

Hey there :waving_hand: Milica from AppSignal here :slight_smile:

Please feel free to reach out to AppSignal support (support@appsignal.com), so that our support engineer can help you with this issue :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews