georgeguimaraes

georgeguimaraes

I decided to use the “Awesome <…>” template to gather some links to libraries and talks related to Machine Learning in Elixir.

I send those links to folks that want to learn more about Elixir when I talk about how awesome the ecosystem is for ML. (most of the content comes from the Nx project).

I hope it can be useful to you too:
https://github.com/georgeguimaraes/awesome-machine-learning-elixir?tab=readme-ov-file#readme

(and of course, if you have any suggestions, please let me know)

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews