Backend Developer (french speaking) - Allo-Media, Paris, France, Remote Worldwide

About us

Allo-Media offers voice-based services (Speech to Text, Speech Analytics, voice assistants) to help major french brands such as EDF, SFR and La Poste to better understand the content of their telephone calls, while respecting the privacy of users. To achieve this, we rely on our own automatic speech transcription engine, machine learning algorithms, NLP and business expertise.

My name: Merouane ATIG

My position: CTO

Company name: Allo-media / Uh!ive

Company website: https://allo-media.net / https://uh.live

Company headquarters (country): France

Company info and history: Allo-Media has been created in 2011. We use Elixir in production since 2020.

About the job

Job title: Backend developer

Job description: You will work on all services of our platform (HTTP and WebSocket APIs, backend services, in Elixir, Python and Rust) to provide new feature and improve its performance.

Salary range: 40-55k€

Position on remote work: Full remote or offices in Paris and Le Mans. No timezone requirement but a 4 hours overlap with the French timezone is preferable

Qualifications or experience required: 5 years of experience using any popular stack, we will bring you up to speed with our tech stack

What the successful job applicant will be working on: Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.

About the interview process

• Introduction interview with Mireille (HR) and Merwan (CTO)
  • Technical interview with your future colleagues
  • Culture fit with Romain (CEO)

Further info

You will find the original job offer in french here: uhlive : API de reconnaissance vocale conversationnelle temps réelle
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

10 Likes

Bonjour Merouane,
vous recevez toujours des candidatures pour ce poste? peux je appliquer maintenant ou c’est un peu trop tard
Merci.