imnik11

imnik11

I am new to elixir and struct with this problem.
(BadMapError) expected a map, got: {<<0, 0, 29, 150, 125, 113, 178, 225, 53, 200, 66, 6, 221, 209, 8, 181, 146, 90,
(stdlib 3.15.2) :maps.keys({<<0, 0, 29, 150, 125, 113, 178, 225, 53, 200, 66, 6, 221, 209, 8, 181, 146, 90,
and I think this maybe due to some version difference

In the .ex file I am calling to Map.keys() this way
auth_keys
|> Enum.at(secret_index)
|> Map.keys()

Showing Posts 1 to 7

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Can you show us the value of auth_keys and secret_index?

imnik11

imnik11 OP

This is the function

  def list_authorized_public_keys_at(%__MODULE__{authorized_keys: auth_keys}, secret_index)
      when is_integer(secret_index) and secret_index >= 0 do
    auth_keys
    |> Enum.at(secret_index)
    |> Map.keys()
  end

the values are taken from documentation example
      iex> %Keys{
      ...>   secrets: [<<205, 124, 251, 211, 28, 69, 249, 1, 58, 108, 16, 35, 23, 206, 198, 202>>],
      ...>   authorized_keys: [%{
      ...>      <<0, 0, 229, 188, 159, 80, 100, 5, 54, 152, 137, 201, 204, 24, 22, 125, 76, 29,
      ...>         83, 14, 154, 60, 66, 69, 121, 97, 40, 215, 226, 204, 133, 54, 187, 9>> =>
      ...>      <<139, 100, 20, 32, 187, 77, 56, 30, 116, 207, 34, 95, 157, 128, 208, 115, 113,
      ...>        177, 45, 9, 93, 107, 90, 254, 173, 71, 60, 181, 113, 247, 75, 151, 127, 41, 7,
      ...>        233, 227, 98, 209, 211, 97, 117, 68, 101, 59, 121, 214, 105, 225, 218, 91, 92,
      ...>        212, 162, 48, 18, 15, 181, 70, 103, 32, 141, 4, 64, 107, 93, 117, 188, 244, 7,
      ...>        224, 214, 225, 146, 44, 83, 111, 34, 239, 99, 1, 126, 241, 246>>
      ...>   }]
      ...> }
      ...> |> Keys.list_authorized_public_keys()
      [
        <<0, 0, 229, 188, 159, 80, 100, 5, 54, 152, 137, 201, 204, 24, 22, 125, 76, 29,
          83, 14, 154, 60, 66, 69, 121, 97, 40, 215, 226, 204, 133, 54, 187, 9>>
      ]
Qqwy

Qqwy

TypeCheck Core Team

It seems like when you copied the keys from the documentation example, you might have missed the starting %, i.e. instead of %{.......} you copied {.......}.

imnik11

imnik11 OP

but I know know why I am unable to run when it do
iex -S mix
2021-09-08 07:32:22.289 [info] Application sasl exited: :stopped
** (Mix) Could not start application archethic: ArchEthic.Application.start(:normal, ) returned an error: shutdown: failed to start child: ArchEthic.P2P.Supervisor
** (EXIT) shutdown: failed to start child: ArchEthic.P2P.MemTableLoader
** (EXIT) an exception was raised:
** (BadMapError) expected a map, got: {<<0, 0, 29, 150, 125, 113, 178, 225, 53, 200, 66, 6, 221, 209, 8, 181, 146, 90, 44, 217, 156, 142, 188, 90, 181, 216, 253, 46, 201, 64, 12, 227, 201, 138>>, <<254, 226, 255, 214, 148, 239, 6, 212, 193, 106, 182, 155, 96, 202, 64, 231, 120, 214, 235, 214, 42, 192, 125, 158, 18, 25, 11, 146, 80, 132, 243, 39, 125, 136, 175, 111, 241, 62, 209, 54, 136, 85, 176, 255, 252, 186, 38, 79, …>>}
(stdlib 3.15.2) :maps.keys({<<0, 0, 29, 150, 125, 113, 178, 225, 53, 200, 66, 6, 221, 209, 8, 181, 146, 90, 44, 217, 156, 142, 188, 90, 181, 216, 253, 46, 201, 64, 12, 227, 201, 138>>, <<254, 226, 255, 214, 148, 239, 6, 212, 193, 106, 182, 155, 96, 202, 64, 231, 120, 214, 235, 214, 42, 192, 125, 158, 18, 25, 11, 146, 80, 132, 243, 39, 125, 136, 175, 111, 241, 62, 209, 54, 136, 85, 176, 255, 252, 186, 38, 79, …>>})
(archethic 0.11.1) lib/archethic/transaction_chain/transaction/data/keys.ex:287: ArchEthic.TransactionChain.TransactionData.Keys.list_authorized_public_keys_at/2
(archethic 0.11.1) lib/archethic/p2p/mem_table_loader.ex:114: ArchEthic.P2P.MemTableLoader.load_transaction/1
(elixir 1.12.2) lib/enum.ex:930: Enum.“-each/2-lists^foreach/1-0-”/2
(archethic 0.11.1) lib/archethic/p2p/mem_table_loader.ex:50: ArchEthic.P2P.MemTableLoader.init/1
(stdlib 3.15.2) gen_server.erl:423: :gen_server.init_it/2
(stdlib 3.15.2) gen_server.erl:390: :gen_server.init_it/6
(stdlib 3.15.2) proc_lib.erl:226: :proc_lib.init_p_do_apply/3

Qqwy

Qqwy

TypeCheck Core Team

Can you change your snippet

  def list_authorized_public_keys_at(%__MODULE__{authorized_keys: auth_keys}, secret_index)
      when is_integer(secret_index) and secret_index >= 0 do
    auth_keys
    |> Enum.at(secret_index)
    |> Map.keys()
  end

to

  def list_authorized_public_keys_at(%__MODULE__{authorized_keys: auth_keys}, secret_index)
      when is_integer(secret_index) and secret_index >= 0 do
    auth_keys
    |> IO.inspect()
    |> Enum.at(secret_index)
    |> Map.keys()
  end

And share the results of the inspection?

imnik11

imnik11 OP

I am unable to run the project with iex -S mix
so, how shall I get the results of inspect?

imnik11

imnik11 OP

Resovled it was due to database issues

make clean

and it was solved

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
thiagogsr
** (ArgumentError) expected :max_attempts to be a positive integer, got: {:@, [line: 10, column: 19], [{:max_attempts, [line: 10, column:...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews