alexandrubagu
Hi,
My name is Bagu Alexandru Bogdan, I’m 30 years old and right now I’m living in Iasi, Romania. I’m currently looking for a remote position to work mainly with Elixir/Phoenix also I have experience with Ruby (around 1 year), PHP (5 years), Perl (3 years).
You can find a resume here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrubagu/
Projects build with Elixir/Phoenix
- RequestMock - allows you to set up custom endpoints to test and inspect HTTP requests & responses which came from different libraries, webhooks and APIs
- DonateThings - a classfild platform for donating things in my country
- ecto_generator - Tool for generating schemas in Phoenix for MySQL and Postgresql
- simplehttp - HTTP client without dependencies written in Elixir
Github: alexandrubagu (Alexandru Bogdan Bâgu ) · GitHub
Personal Website: https://www.alexandrubagu.info/
Trending in Member Profiles
Hey everyone,
I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
mischov
The simplehttp link is broken.
alexandrubagu
Thanks. Fixed