katy1234

katy1234

Hi, Good Day
This is Katy Steven. I am in first year of my engineering and lots of programming language I am learning here. I am very exited about learning different programming language can anyone suggest me some best books to learn different programming language.

Hope I will get some positive reply.
Thanks

Showing Posts 1 to 2

jegaxd26

jegaxd26

Seven Languages in Seven Weeks if what you want is actually a single book that gives you an overview of more then 1 language, although I wouldn’t suggest overwhelming yourself with different languages if you’re just starting

AstonJ

AstonJ

Have a look at our books (and reviews of them) here: Books - Elixir Programming Language Forum :023:

(I have also edited your title to include ‘Elixir’, since this is an Elixir forum and I guess you’re wanting to learn Elixir :D)

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Chat/Questions Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews