otuv
Hi,
I have an app up and running just fine until a few database queries have passed. It then freaks out on me (lacking more precise terms).
I get the error message:
** (exit) exited in: :gen_server.call(pid<0.292.0>, {port<0.569>, “this is latest query”, %{}}, 15000)
Through the observer I can trace that back to my (Bolt.Sips) connector
What rises mys suspicion is that all six processes spawned by the bolt_sips_pool start out with two linked processes but this number grows to ~100 before it dies. They seem to be some kind of generic genserver that seem to become a few more for every query I make and then never die.
I am not very experienced in this kind of error tracking. Could anyone suggest where to go on from here?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
OvermindDL1
Uh, if this happens I’d recommend making a minimal reproducible test project and submit it to their bug tracker. o.O
domvas
Same as @OvermindDL1, please add an issue.
We’ll be pleased to fix it
otuv
There has been a plot twist. It turns out that the answer was update your dependencies (dumbass)…
But great thanks for the open minded response
domvas
It happens
Glad to read that everything went fine in the end.
Keep in touch with Bolt Sips, there were a lot of changes recently and florin is currently on a new major version to have the driver (finally) compliant with the Neo4j entreprise edition!