ErlangSolutions

ErlangSolutions

Webinar announcement :loudspeaker: We’re kicking 2020 off with a live coding demonstration of how you can build Tetris in Elixir. It’s a perfect fun introduction to LiveView. Register to save your space at :backhand_index_pointing_right: https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/tetris4 #MyElixirStatus erlang webinar

Showing Posts 1 to 2

BrightEyesDavid

BrightEyesDavid

Nice! However, is the date wrong or has it already happened?

WEBINAR DATE: Wednesday 27 November 2019

ErlangSolutions

ErlangSolutions OP

Forum Sponsor

Sorry, good spot. The date on the website was wrong, this will take place on January 15th 2020. The website is being updated and will reflect this shortly.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews