comarius
I have build the imx8mm for evk build root. The filesystem and dtbs are fine as long i flash the
rootfs.tar ontot p1 on SD or emmc,
Here are my out put files:
bl31.bin Image.gz imx8mm-spectra.dtb rootfs.ext2 rootfs.ext4 rootfs.tar u-boot.bin u-boot-spl.bi
I enabled u-boot which makes
./uboot-tools/imx-mkimage/iMX8M/flash.bin
Flashing that into empty space before P1 as
sudo dd if=./uboot-tools/imx-mkimage/iMX8M/flash.bin of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=1024 seek=33
does not work.
I also tried to use the imx-mkimage as
for F in "./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/images/bl31.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/images/imx8mm-spectra.dtb"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/images/u-boot.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/build/uboot-2022.04/u-boot-nodtb.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/images/u-boot-spl.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/build/uboot-2022.04/lpddr4_pmu_train_2d_imem.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/build/uboot-2022.04/lpddr4_pmu_train_1d_dmem.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/build/uboot-2022.04/lpddr4_pmu_train_1d_imem.bin"\
"./buildroot-2022.11.2/output/build/uboot-2022.04/lpddr4_pmu_train_2d_dmem.bin";do
BN=$(basename ${F})
echo "checking ${MK_FILES}${BN}"
[[ -f ${MK_FILES}/${BN} ]] && rm ${MK_FILES}/${BN}
cp ${F} ${MK_FILES}/
ls -la ${MK_FILES}
done
pushd uboot-tools/imx-mkimage
ln -s ../uboot-tools/imx-boot-tools/mkimage_uboot ./mkimage_uboot
make clean
make SOC=iMX8MM flash_evk
popd
This came out clean as
./uboot-tools/imx-mkimage/iMX8M/flash.bin
Also flashing this flash.bin into does not boot at all.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









